Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poetry

3. ALL OF THIS STARTS WITH THE GEM OF AN IDEA THAT WAS PASSED ON TO ME BY YOU.
Could all this spin then cease by tomorrow?

I.
Can this the circle begin above your head?You look upward. Your fine throat stretching to accommodate, this your very curious need. Me?I’m looking at my feet. Fidget.See it now?
II.
Stale. Such a thing in my frenzy. I rotate over your very life. I’m dizzy and lost. Notaware. This red lump causes hurt. Arms of my faithsore. Leaving all I ever knew. Leaving it to spin.See it now?

III.Whereas now you are talking to those you thinkmay know. Secrets but you’re still unwise. Inside
this. That is the spin. Still eyes are glancing and trying. Waiting to understand. With you.See it now?

VI.Look at what you are fucking doingto me. Look at it. You did this. You did
This to me. Longing. I’m dizzy
Around your head. Wrapped around your headSee me now?

V.Taking aside what you did and have knownbefore. Eyes graduating upwards. Your stock.Still. You wait. Fucking only to get it your way. Nowit’s more. Here and look at how it rotates. So
Quickly from above. It is as above.See it now?

VI.Rough but I’m ready. Not scared. Nolies. Just the normal tickling of fear. InsideMy shield’s in decay. I am sure and I amlooking down. Too dizzy to see straightCan you see you now?Look harder.

Virtue Fern 2004 ( 1st June 11.19pm)

From the Marching poetry series
I don't know I've been thinking about this poem. Maybe I should paint it

No comments:

Post a Comment