Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am wreckage hear me roar no 5 cont...

I was so very diificult in the office today. I didn't realise until I sat down to work this mornng, how much I was still being affected by this painting. Without sounding completely lame I was on a higher energy level, not good for working a day job, it was so hard to concentrate. This is the worst thing I find about painting expressionist work, you have to let it go, let your unconscious energy and creativity take over and then it so near impossible to put it back in the box. It such a power energy. One I can never really explain. It's why I sometime refer to my creativity as a monster, it feels like one. I was still in this creative mode, it took me until 2pm to start feeling human again. Through all this I had to keep working and not fuck up. What a challenge, I just wanted to scream.I was exhusted, not physically but emotionally and mentally...but now, my energy level has lowered and I'm tired...It's a great piece though, loads of potential even in these early stages...I guess it will be back to work on it on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment