Friday, June 5, 2009

I am wreckage hear me roar no 6

I'm painting this piece tomorrow. The subject of this one is energy & creativity. The following lines are preliminary thoughts about this.

I need a great deal of energy when I paint and this energy has to be from the soul.
I need pure forms of this energy and if I get purity, the painting becomes intensely universal.
My energy levels change radically when I'm painting.
I become hyper sensitive and everything seems so much more vivid, my senses work at a extremely high level, it's why I become so drained. It takes so much energy to maintain this state.
Intially I start working because I have too much creative energy and I need to release it but eventually it does drain away.
I need someone in my life who understands this and can cope with this.
It's not a choice I have to creative, it's like breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment